ONLINE LIVE CLASSES
Tuesday 5 - 6 pm: Foundation w/ Kathleen
Thursday 9 - 10 am: Yin w/ Susan
Saturday 9 - 10 am: All Levels Flow w/ Kathleen
Sunday 9 - 10 am: Yoga Hour w/ Wendy
Monday 9 - 10 am: Gentle w/ Janet (Oakland park location)
Tuesday 9 - 10 am: Yin w/ Tiffany (Waterville River walk location)
Wednesday 5:30 - 6:30 pm: Yoga Hour w/ Wendy (Waterville River Walk location)
Waterville location is at the Riverwalk ampitheater (near the sculpture, north of the bridge) Oakland location is off Old Belgrade Rd at the Waterfront Park by the gazebo. * Please see below about outdoor yoga*
All offerings: Sign up ahead of class online. $10 or class card.
Online - Link for class will be emailed to you 25 minutes before the start of each class. Can't make the live class? Sign up online & you will receive the recording - the link is good for 48 hours. Classes may be canceled if not enough people sign up.
Register for Online & Outdoor Classes Here!
*Please read the below before attending an outdoor class*
- Class size will be limited to 15 participants (this is in order to stay within the guidelines of Gov. Mills on gatherings in public) - total of 16 including the teacher. Since space is limited, we will ask that if you register and decide you can not make it last minute, that you still pay for your class.
- Please wear a mask to arrive and set up your mat. Please bring you own mat & any props you need. Mats will be set up 6 feet apart. Once practice begins, the teacher will take off their mask so you can hear and see them. At that time you can choose if you would like to keep your mask on or not.
- Please do not come to practice if you are feeling any symptoms of illness.
- We ask everyone to respect social distancing (staying 6 feet apart) before, during, and after practice.
- Pre-registration is required at least 1 hour before the start of outdoor class & limited spots available, so sign up ahead! If rain is pending, we will be sending out emails prior to class with updates.